Its best if we don't talk about it.

formspring.me

On: Tuesday, February 2, 2010

you've been rather internetically silent lately. why so?

Because he's the hero The Interwebs deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a Drake Sizzle.

PS:The short and best answer is: A Girl.

PSPS. In the bigger picture I think I lost sense in the community I once loved, I can't ever find new people to talk to and all my old friends have moved on to bigger and better people. Sure I'm a bit bitter but I think that comes with life, the ever changing tides created us and/or God made "Change" an ever so present part of life... God damn him. Can you "God damn" God?
All I know is that I'll be back when The Internet is in need of me.

Ask me something

0 Comments on "formspring.me"